Welcome to Aqua Beach Villa; a private fully staffed vacation rental with 5-star amenities. The exclusive rental includes the beautiful 6-bedroom home with numerous forms of entertainment, dining, and relaxation spaces. The villa rental includes the full 1-acre property, beach bar, pool, water toys, exercise equipment, and more! We have recently completed renovations to the property that includes a 20' x 40' pool, with an attached Jacuzzi. In addition, we have built two separate upper outdoor spa areas with a soaker tub, outdoor double hammocks, and lounging area that adjoin each master bedroom. Finally, we have added a poolside gazebo with seating for 12 to enable you to sit back and relax with your company.
Prepare to be pampered! The private chef, butler/bartender, housekeeper, gardener & 24-hour security work around the clock to ensure you are taken care of every step of the way. Located right in the heart of Negril's world-renowned 7-mile beach, our villa guarantees its guests the perfect blend of relaxation and fun on the white sand beach, while offering an ideal location for island exploration.
Spend your day…
• Sitting by and swimming in our large pool
• Swimming, sailing, kayaking, paddle boarding, or snorkeling with our provided water toys in the beautiful, warm, bright blue ocean right outside the Villa
• Listening to your favorite music by the pool, at the bar, and throughout the entire Villa, inside and out, through our 18 Sonos speakers.
• Catch a ride down the beach to see the world-renowned Rick’s Café Bar & Grill, Xtabi on the cliffs
• Eat out at some of the amazing restaurants Negril has to offer: Ivan’s Bar & Restaurant, 3 Dives, Margaritaville, Rockhouse & more!
• Walk down the beach in either direction to find activities, live reggae, bars, restaurants, etc. You’re in the heart of it all!
• Take a day trip to the famous YS waterfalls, Floyd’s Pelican Bar, The Blue Mineral Hole, and more; all within 1 ½ hours of Negril!
• Tour the island with a trip to Montego Bay or Ocho Rios to try: an Appleton Estate Rum Tour, Theme & Water parks, River-floating, Dunn’s River Falls, Mystic Mountain Bobsled Tour & Park, Zip-lining, ATV riding & more!
Spend your evenings…
• Watching the gorgeous and colorful Negril sunsets each evening
• Relaxing in our jetted Jacuzzi while enjoying the night stars
• Sitting around chatting & playing games • Lounging in our poolside gazebo or numerous outdoor spaces
• Enjoying the massive bar & seating area
• Going out for the night to Ricks café live music, a diversity of bars/restaurants Sea Star’s live entertainment, buffets & more
You will feel at home in each private room which comes equipped with an ensuite, a king size bed, 42-inch television, Apple TVs with Netflix, Sonos speaker, and a mini-fridge.
We provide a single shuttle to and from the villa free of charge for up to 12 guests with luggage. If you require separate transportation we are more than happy to arrange that for you at an additional cost. The drive to our villa from the Montego Bay airport is typically 1 - 1.5 hours depending on traffic and the time of day.
The cost of food and beverages varies with each guest and is based on your selections. It can be hard to estimate the cost for food and drinks but we have found it can range anywhere from $50 to $75 per person per day (for adults) and kids will vary based on age. We would say the average is about $60 per person per day for adults and closer to $40 for kids. Our chef is happy to cater to any sort of budget that our guests may have. Each meal is made with only the freshest ingredients hand-picked by our chef. The way it works is you and the other guests will plan meals and drinks for the first two days after reviewing our menu. Your choices are then emailed to our chef and will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive. Once you arrive our chef and bartender will sit down with all guests and plan food and drinks for the remainder of the week. The chef does all of the grocery shopping for you and can be reimbursed at the end of your stay.
Our guests typically tip our staff on average 15% in high season to 20% in low season of the rental rate at the end of their stay which is then divided accordingly amongst the staff.
The Seven Mile Beach is known for its lively atmosphere and Reggae music. Live reggae can be enjoyed two to three nights a week next door at Roots Bamboo depending on the season, which you can enjoy from the comforts of your own lounge chair. We do happily provide earplugs for those wishing to retire early.
Please Note: The maximum number of guests that we can accommodate is 12. To maintain the privacy and exclusivity the use of the villa is for its guests only. Outside visitors are not permitted.
Wireless Broadband Internet
6 King-size beds
Pool & spa facilities
Parking & facilities
Bathroom & laundry
Hair dryer, Clothes dryer, Essentials and Washing machine
Heating & cooling
Internet & office
Wireless Broadband Internet
Carbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit and Smoke Detector
Check in: 03:00 PM
Check out: 11:00 AM